AstraZeneca is a science-led, global biopharmaceutical company, with a focused portfolio in core therapies. They are committed to improving the health and lives of people across the globe, through their broad research and development platform, and a growing late-stage pipeline. Working in over 100 countries, they have strength in most global markets. Their medicines are used by millions of patients and clinicians worldwide.
The Regulatory Project Management (RPM) is a group within the AZ Global Regulatory Affairs, Patient Safety and QA (GRAPSQA) organization. RPM is accountable for end to end regulatory submission delivery, providing regulatory expertise, efficient project management and strong leadership in line with business priorities. The RPM is allocated to project teams with the responsibility to plan, prepare and deliver various types of regulatory submissions.
- Project manage (plan, prepare, coordinate and deliver) submission in accordance with agreed plans.
- Develop, execute and maintain submission plans and proactively provide status updates to designated stakeholders.
- Identify potential regulatory risks to the operational plans and propose options to mitigate these.
- If required, lead sub-teams to deliver regulatory submissions.
- Provide operational regulatory input and guidance with respect to regulatory submissions.
- Ensure that appropriate, up-to-date records are maintained for compliance.
- Use and share best practices, when handling various applications and procedures.
- University Degree in Science or related discipline
- Project Management experience
- Relevant regulatory experience or experience elsewhere in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Knowledge of the drug development process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Global team experience
Deadline for applications: 2018-08-14. Selection is on-going and interviews will be held continuously which means the position can be filled before deadline. Please make sure to send in your application at your earliest convenience!
For more information contact: Malin Wåhlberg email@example.com or Birgitta Nyström firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep in mind, e-mail applications will not be considered. Register your profile at Dfind Science & Engineering's webpage and send in your application there.
Dfind Science & Engineering is a recruitment and consulting company within science and engineering. All our consultant managers and recruitment consultants have an education and work experience within the respective field. In combination with extensive knowledge of staff issues and solid experience of recruitment, this means that we understand our clients' need for both flexibility and the right skills.
Dfind Science & Engineering is since 2016 part of Randstad Group. With over 600 000 employees in over 40 countries Randstad is the world’s second largest company within recruiting and staffing.