Employer: Dfind Science & Engineering Location: Gothenburg
Scope: 6 months full time, starting from April 2018. For the right candidate a permanent position can be offered at the end of the assignment
Deadline for applications: 2018-03-12
As a Resident Engineer you will have a close collaboration with Mitsubishi’s customer within the automotive industry. Your role is to develop, support and manage Engineering Program Plans for the application of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries product such as electrical driven compressors and PTC coolant heater. You will be located in Gothenburg.
- Direct Contact with Customer Engineering and Purchasing
- Engineering lead responsibilities on clarifying specifications and requirements for future vehicle architectures prior to OEM sourcing activity
- Lead the negotiation of interface requirements
- Assure component designs will meet or exceed customer requirements
- Lead and maintain a positive interface between the customer organization and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Develop, allocate and balance the technical specifications
- Local support on technical, prototype sample and validation side
- Local support on production delivery
- Communicate Customer direction and change throughout the organization
- Provide engineering support to insure a successful program launch and maintain production
- B.Sc or M.Sc within engineering
- Understand CAD-CAM-CAE capabilities
- Functional knowledge of HVAC/PTC/Thermal Management Systems
- Basic understanding of C+/C++ programming language
As a Resident Engineer you need to have understanding for the customer requirements such as quality, timing and validation. You also have an overall understanding of vehicle packaging/architecture and integration. As a person you have strong leadership abilities, problem solving skills and good communications skills in both oral and written English.
Dfind Science & Engineering is a recruitment and consulting company within science and engineering. All our consultant managers and recruitment consultants have an education and work experience within the respective field. In combination with extensive knowledge of staff issues and solid experience of recruitment, this means that we understand our clients' need for both flexibility and the right skills.Dfind Science & Engineering is since 2016 part of Randstad Group. With over 600 000 employees in over 40 countries Randstad is the world's second largest company within recruiting and staffing.