Join us at RaySafe and become part of a team that saves lives by helping people avoid unnecessary radiation!
We are now looking for a Technical Specialist – Tools & Equipment, to join our Calibration Engineer team. You will be part of a team of 9 engineers and we focus on delivering products with the right quality at the right time. We also make sure to support our customers to the best of our ability, including technical support. The team has the full responsibility for maintaining and develop the reference standards, tools and equipment, used in the calibration labs at RaySafe. In this role you combine the work of engineering, metrology and production support.
- Plan, define, implement and maintain manufacturing systems as needed for new and existing products
- Specify, design and maintain factory test equipment
- Prepare documentation to enable fabrication of test equipment
- Calibrate and maintain reference standards used in production and service
- Develop and maintain calibration methods and techniques
- Take part in various projects to support production processes
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in engineering e.g. electronic or mechatronic
- 3-5 years of work experience from a similar position
- Good knowledge of various manufacturing processes and calibration, preferably from an industry with high regulatory demands
- Previous experience in X-ray equipment or from the Med Tech industry is a great asset
- Knowledge in statistics and mathematics are desired
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Candidates who want to stand out would also be able to show us very good knowledge of Microsoft Office, CAD and PLC
As a person you are driven and self-motivated and you must enjoy supporting our users!
We offer a flexible and technically advanced environment with large and interesting customers. The tasks vary from day to day and you design your role accordingly to your own interests and skills. This position is full time with a variety of added employee benefits, for example flexible working hours, health and pension insurance benefits.
In this recruitment process we are collaborating with Dfind Science & Engineering. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant Karolina Zingmark, at +46 76 130 75 44 or email@example.com
Apply now and join our team!
Interviews will be held continuously. To apply, please register your application as soon as possible, but no later than August 31, 2018.
About Unfors RaySafe
Unfors RaySafe is part of Fluke Health Solutions, a division within Fluke Corporation. Within Fluke, Unfors RaySafe is the Radiation Center of Excellence, designing and managing all products that measure X-Ray radiation. User friendliness combined with state-of-the-art technology and maximum accuracy form the backbone of the RaySafe product range, serving the company’s mission to help people avoid unnecessary radiation and to establish a better radiation safety culture wherever people encounter radiation. The company is situated in Billdal, 10 km South of Gothenburg in Sweden and currently employs about 80 people.